Why Churches Don’t Grow
Why isn’t your church growing? Do you look aroud and see that the church down the street is growing like gangbusters and yours is stagnant? Why is that? What can you do? Look at some of the reasons why your church might not be growing.
- The church is in conflict.
- Members are focused on the past, not the future.
- Some people are just difficult to be around.
- New and potential members are chased away.
- You talk more than you take action.
- The building is more important than the church.
- Leadership isn’t leading, it is controlling.
- Personal agendas become more important than God’s mission.
- Gossip and negativity has infected the congregation.
- Location and parking.