Do you like peaches?
There are health benefit to eating the delicious, fuzzy fruit (If you’re like me, you peel them first). And of course, this is peach cobbler season!
- They have lots of vitamin C.
- They have beta-carotene which is good for your eyes.
- They have fiber, which helps control your weight and appetite.
- They have flouride, which helps protect teeth.
- Go HERE for more information about the health benefits of peaches.
How to peel a peach when you want it to be perfectly round:
Gat a small pot and fill it with water, leaving space about 2 inches from the top. When the water is boiling, ease the peach into the water.
Let it stay in the boiling water for maybe a minute, then take it out and put it into cold water. The skin should slide off easily.