Check Out These Apps!
Remember when $2 would fill your tank? Well, now $2 won’t even buy a gallon of gas! Here are some apps that may help you find the lowest gas prices.
- Gas Buddy
- Gas Guru
- Fuel Finder (iPhone only)
- Going to the same gas station without looking for better prices
- Waiting to fill up until your tank is almost empty
- Read the rest of the habits HERE
- Keep your tires filled with the right amount of air
- Keep your clutch adjusted
- Use the manufacturer’s suggested engine oil and maintain the level and cleanliness
- Choose the route with the flattest terrain and fewest stops
- Use your air conditioner sparingly
- Remove unused bike and luggage racks to make your car aerodynamic
- Keep the windows closed when traveling at high speeds
- Work earlier or later to avoid traffic jams and stop-and-go traffic
- Remove heavy objects from the car
- Bike, walk, or use public transportation whenever possible
Read the entire article here.